The Denture Clinic takes complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. The procedure is based on the following objectives.
1. Practice Manager. Samantha Winfield-Bennett is the person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service we provide.
2. If a patient complains on the telephone or in person, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him/her to the Practice Manager. If the Practice Manager is not available at the time, then the patient will informed when they will be able to talk to the Practice Manager and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them onto the Practice Manager.
3. If the patient complains in writing or by email, it will be passed on immediately to the Practice Manager,
4. If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the professional concerned, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
5. We will acknowledge the patient’s complain in writing and enclose a copy Of this code of practice within three working days.
6. We wilt seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet Us, then we will attempt to talk to them via the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient. giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
7. We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation,
8. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received as welt as actions taken to improve our services as a consequence of a complaint.
9. If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to: Te General Dental Council, 37 Wimple Street, London, W1N 8D0.
Telephone: 0207 167 6000, the dentists’ regulatory body for complaints about professional misconduct.
Updated 19th October 2018
Copyright by Denture Clinic 2020. All rights reserved.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.